Friday, November 05, 2010

How Does It Feel? Podcasting

I announced a new series of podcasts back in the summer and I've published 18 episodes so far.  The original idea was just to provide another distribution method for the live house concert that I broadcast weekly for the past year or so. So it's just me and my guitar, not much chat or conversation, and I try to feature my own compositions as a matter of course, with the covers creeping in as and when I feel like it.

But this week I actually went and learned a Roy Harper song that is new to my repertoire - the classic  "How does it Feel?"  And then I went and performed it live at the Havering Folk Club at somebody else's guest night, with some good reactions, but not necessarily from the usual suspects.

So I thought I'd do a post here on Stormcock.net, an exercise in listing each of the individual podcasts where I've included a Roy Harper cover.

The Andy Roberts Podcast is hosted at http://andyroberts.me and can also be accessed from iTtunes at http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/andy-roberts/id378470885

 

So starting with the last first,

Episode 18   Track 4 - How Does it  Feel?  download

Episode 15   Track 1 - Don't You Grieve  download

Episode 12  Track 1 - IF  &  Track 4 - The Same Old Rock download

Episode 3  Track 7 - When An Old Cricketer download

Episode 1 Track 3 - I'll See You Again download

 

 

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails